Monday, October 19, 2009

1 Billion for 1 Billion



Now I am not one who is normally affected by these types of videos, but this one stuck out for some reason. Something about the thought that, in the time I was watching this, 10 children have died, just from hunger. I really have never thought of donating to these things, but I may consider this.
But the part of me that wonders "Why doesn't my president do it?", just wants Obama to develop some method of feeding the hungry all over the world, so I don't have to spend $5".It's something I've noticed. The public, myself including, don't volunteer or donate, but want the president to do it. Lately, there are more people willing to take charge and do things themselves.
Well, hopefully this video reaches someone who will also be moved by this, and we can find many who would donate.

1 comment: