Wednesday, September 30, 2009

speech, religion, the right to own a firearm...



I guess those people stocking up their ammo weren't completely crazy! But it doesn't seem to be their second amendment rights are being attacked by Obama himself. So, does gun control violate the right to bear arms? I personally think that so many laws violate these "core fundamental" rights, and they are violated everyday by police. I think that the amendments are what keep this country as decent as it is. And I think the U.S. just uses the bare minimum to be able to call itself decent. If we start revising the constitution we start messing with some serious stuff and I think they should leave it alone.
The constitutional rights have always intrigued me. They constitution is like the bible for the godless.
My favorite part of the video is when the man says that his fundamental rights are being violated, those rights being; "Speech, religion, the right to own a firearm..."
To me it just seems like those things are completely different.
Unless you talk with your gun, which some do.

No comments:

Post a Comment