Saturday, August 29, 2009

So... about those Nukes...

Hurray for... mutually assured destruction?
Oh come on guys, not nukes again!
Basically this Pakistani scientist was sentenced to house arrest and some other restrictions because he was givin' nukes away like hot cakes to other countries (Iran, North Korea, Libya...). But they just recently lifted those restrictions. So this is a potential, "uh-oh".

I feel like the entire concept of atomic and nuclear weapons o' mass destruction is ridiculous.
They're not for protecting your country, they're for waltzing around the globe thinking "Yeah well,  I'm not going to blow you up, but I could if I wanted".

I believe in the concept of mutually assured destruction. 
We send a nuke over there
boom!
they send one back
boom!..boom..boom..boom... end of the world.
I don't believe weapons that destructive should be made, much less tested, and MUCH less used in warfare.

in case you forgot what it looks like...
Come on fellas, can't we just stick with our muskets?

No comments:

Post a Comment